Newsletter Services Starter Plan Annual from ED Media offers micro and small businesses a great opportunity to showcase the concern they have for their customers and clients.
Following are the highlights of Newsletter Services Starter Plan Annual:
1. Up to 2000 email newsletters will be sent every week
2. Attractive newsletter designs
3. One month package
4. Complete reports and Analysis to improve your business
5. Carefully crafted newsletter writing
6. Not more than 4 Offers can be covered in a newsletter
7. Business Relations Enhanced
Terms and conditions for Newsletter Services Starter Plan Annual
1. The Logo to be provided with high resolution
2. Photos of the shop / business to be given in good resolution
3. Offers, Deals, Discounts offered for particular products have to be
4. 4 Offers, Deals, Discounts per week to be given in writing in the form submitted to you
5. All materials to be submitted at least 5 working days prior to the sending of the newsletter
6. Business details of the organisation to be provided.
5 Ways Newsletter Services Starter Plan Annual from ED Media Will Benefit Your Business
Increase Sales & Revenue
You can create custom campaigns that get your message across and help generate revenue by generating fresh leads and repeat orders from your existing clients or audience.
Build Customer Loyalty
Research has shown that customers are more likely to remember you and recommend your product or services if you remain in touch. Customers buy more from you when you remain on top of their mind.
Save Time & Effort
Concentrate on your core functions and reduce time spent on non-core activities by easily automating most tasks and functions performed regularly by using the services offered by edmedia.in.
Keep Your Audience Updated
Communicate effectively with your audience using minimal effort. You can send updated products information, price lists, promotional offers, greetings, or messages to your community. The list is unlimited …
Stay Ahead of Competition
Enforce a strong entry barrier for your competition. Act now before your competitor does and use the latest in technology to enhance customer satisfaction, grow your business and generate revenue.